bilangguan, kulungan, piitan, bilibid, kalaboso, karselikulong
Noun(1) a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment(2) a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
(1) prison sentence(2) In some cases the prison regime may be a contributory factor in a prisoner's decision to end his own life.(3) he died in prison(4) In rare cases a life sentence may mean life in prison , but such cases are very rare.(5) she spent three years in prison(6) does prison work?(7) both men were sent to prison(8) I was told that Mr Young is in prison in the USA awaiting trial on charges of fraud.(9) Gansler added that Tyson should still be in prison for the crimes he has committed.(10) prison life(11) It can only review the cases of prisoners serving a prison sentence of eight years or more.(12) Relatively more mentally ill people end up in prisons as the prison population diminishes.(13) These homes are built for children whose parents are in prison serving life sentences!(14) He was currently in prison on remand pending trial for conspiracy to murder.(15) And it would not even be necessary for the suspect to commit a crime for them to face a prison sentence.(16) he was released from prison
(1) in prison :: sa bilangguan
(2) prison cell :: piitan
(3) prison sentence :: sentensiya sa bilangguan
(4) prison guard :: gwardya sa kulungan
(5) prison officer :: opisyal ng bilangguan
(6) sent to prison :: ipinadala sa bilangguan
(7) go to prison :: Pumunta ka sa kulungan
(8) prison term :: bilangguan kataga
(9) prison governor :: bilangguan gobernador
1. jail ::
2. lockup ::
3. penal institution ::
penal na institusyon
4. detention center ::
5. jailhouse ::
6. penitentiary ::
7. correctional facility ::
pasilidad ng pagwawasto
8. supermax ::
9. clink ::
10. slammer ::
11. hoosegow ::
12. big house ::
13. stir ::
14. jug ::
15. brig ::
16. can ::
17. pen ::
19. skookum house ::
20. pokey ::
21. slam ::
sumara nang malakas
22. be inside ::
maging sa loob ng
23. be behind bars ::
maging sa likod ng mga bar
24. do time ::
gawin na oras
prison, prisoner, prisoners, prisons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And to PRISON I went.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
When they threw my wife
and children in PRISON
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
I'm in breach of my security clearance.
I'm going to PRISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Okay, so if a PRISON shanking
is completely off the table...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
a PRISON sentence reduction,
that in one or two years you’ll be out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Filipino Dictionary: prison
Meaning and definitions of prison, translation in Filipino
language for prison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prison in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'prison'
What prison means in Filipino, prison meaning
in Filipino, prison
definition, examples and pronunciation
of prison in Filipino language.