Noun(1) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
(1) The competition question was: can you guess what is pictured in the photo below?(2) A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.(3) Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.(4) aerial photo(5) colour photo(6) Behind her is the same half-finished painting which appeared in a previous photo of her studio.(7) to take a photo of sb(8) British law traditionally dictates that you have no rights to your own image if the photo is shot from public ground.(9) Hovering the mouse over a photo enlarges it, and you can then click to be taken to the file or the appropriate website.(10) black-and-white photo(11) It was a photo for place and she took third.(12) As he walks out again with my newspaper, I snap a photo of him with the zoom lens.(13) As a photographer took his photo and the flashbulb went off, the child screamed loudly.(14) Please send a photographer and take a photo to publish in News Shopper.(15) My husband and our then next door neighbour took pictures of those photos on loan to the exhibition.(16) I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
(1) take a photo :: kumuha ng litrato
(2) take photo :: kunan ng litrato
(3) photo shoot :: photo shoot
(4) photo album :: photo album
(5) group photo :: litratong panggrupo
(6) taking a photo :: pagkuha ng larawan
(7) joint photo :: joint photo
(8) photo copy :: kopya ng larawan
(9) photo camera :: pangkuha ng larawan
(10) nude photo :: nude photo
1. photograph ::
2. picture ::
3. exposure ::
4. pic ::
photo, photoed, photoing, photos
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But what we'd really love to get
is a PHOTO of Mr. and Mrs. Schwartz
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Get a PHOTO of me
with this guy, all right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
You can really see the sparkle
in his license PHOTO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
so I'm going to let you post
a shame PHOTO of me on Facebook.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
The PHOTO of the cat
who wants to "Has Cheezburger?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Filipino Dictionary: photo
Meaning and definitions of photo, translation in Filipino
language for photo with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of photo in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'photo'
What photo means in Filipino, photo meaning
in Filipino, photo
definition, examples and pronunciation
of photo in Filipino language.