bago, baguhan, panibago, makabago, bagito, hindi pa naisusuot, hindi pa hirati, iba
- bagomas bagongnewestbagokabaguhan
Adjective(1) not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently(2) original and of a kind not seen before(3) lacking training or experience(4) having no previous example or precedent or parallel(5) other than the former one(s(6) unaffected by use or exposure(7) in use after medieval times(8) used of a living language; being the current stage in its development(9) (of crops(10) (often followed by `to'
Adverb(1) very recently
(1) On the day Shesh packed his bags and kissed his mom goodbye, he felt like a whole new person.(2) Finding the key to making this foam would be like discovering a new planet.(3) Life after cricket will involve working in corporate PR and new business at Surrey.(4) a new planet(5) Serve with buttered, boiled new potatoes, using the remainder of the mint as a garnish for the lamb.(6) Children would also be allowed to take toys away with them when they make a fresh start in a new home.(7) My father ended up with my brother, sister Fifi and the impending new addition.(8) The new year has brought some dramatic changes at the loch with the addition of three new fisheries.(9) They make it possible to introduce millions of new numbers over the coming years.(10) The company is also introducing new innovations to members to retain their loyalty.(11) Very new Modern art has become a little too cool and popular for its own good, he admits.(12) His actions make no sense especially in the week when a new range of highly advanced robots is unleashed.(13) Indeed, this week, we might well be standing on the threshold of a new era of violence.(14) The poor old thing was purchased new , and now has a rather worn binding and some book tape holding it together.(15) He saw his new flat as a fresh start but if it came to that, he would accept the decision of the court.(16) So is it now time to sit back and watch the arrival of a new phase in the industry?
(1) new moon :: bagong buwan
(2) new life :: bagong buhay
(3) new look :: bagong hitsura
(4) new deal :: bagong kasunduan
(5) something new :: isang bagay na bago
(6) brave new world :: matapang bagong mundo
(7) new job :: bagong trabaho
(8) new car :: bagong sasakyan
(9) new style :: bagong istilo
1. recently developed ::
kamakailan-lamang na binuo
2. novel ::
3. unused ::
4. different ::
5. additional ::
7. newfangled ::
8. young ::
9. unexampled ::
10. raw ::
11. fresh ::
12. modern ::
13. newly ::
1. original ::
new, newer, newest, newly, newness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but then they came out with a NEW version
for PS3 with better graphics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Choosing a NEW laptop
is an incredibly personal ritual.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
and sign up
for a NEW acting class and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
on your NEW girlfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
The young may rejoice in the NEW world
you have built for them,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Filipino Dictionary: new
Meaning and definitions of new, translation in Filipino language for new with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of new in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "new"
What new means in Filipino, new meaning in Filipino, new definition, examples and pronunciation of new in Filipino language.