Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: maaari
(2) might have :: maaaring mayroon
(3) might as well :: kung ganoon din lamang
(4) you might as well :: baka gusto mo rin
(5) as might be expected :: bilang ay maaaring inaasahan
(6) might is right :: maaaring tama
(7) pigs might fly :: baboy ay maaaring lumipad
(8) might well :: baka rin
(9) military might :: kapangyarihang militar
(10) might-have-been :: taong bigo
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not only stands, i-it MIGHT be
an even bigger idea
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
that he MIGHT bear this heavy burden.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
No good. I mean, it MIGHT work
for the Japanese and the Americans...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I-I know someone
who MIGHT be interested.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Oh, I, uh, think Sheldon
MIGHT have left something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Filipino
language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'might'
What might means in Filipino, might meaning
in Filipino, might
definition, examples and pronunciation
of might in Filipino language.