Noun(1) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine(2) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad(3) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant(4) where passengers ride up and down(5) a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
(1) They soon arrived at the lift, and the car arrived within ten seconds of keying for it.(2) The Cableway will extend its operational hours weather permitting: the last car up will be at 23h00 and the last car down will be at 01h00.(3) On the 26th of November, the balloon, fitted with its network, and having the car attached to it, was sent away from the hall of the Tuileries.(4) He had used the ring to get an express elevator car to the top of the Letap Center.(5) I was also amazed to find that the items from the diner car were not so bad at all!(6) to travel by car(7) to get out of a car(8) And then Krishna and Arjuna, seated on the same car (chariot), blew their celestial conches.(9) This morning the Jasper Red Leaf coaches are on the front and our dome car is on the rear.(10) The only things that existed were Lucy, me, and the sound of the car wheels on the road.(11) There were old people coming to her premises by car who were not able to park outside her shop because of the taxi ranks.(12) he was hit by a stolen car(13) Their armour shone like a flame of blazing fire as they stood in their car : their swift horses struck the earth and pawed it with their hoofs, and the dust rose like smoke about them.(14) a car crash(15) we're going by car(16) The car -free village of Bettmeralp which is only accessible by a large-car cableway is located in the immediate vicinity of the impressive Aletsch Glacier.
(1) car park :: paradahan ng sasakyan
(2) cable car :: kotseng nagkabit sa kable
(3) car rental :: Arkilahan ng Kotse
(4) car wash :: pagpapaligo sa kotse
(5) rent a car :: magrenta ng kotse
(6) car accident :: aksidente sa sasakyan
(7) drive a car :: magmaneho ng sasakyan
(8) by car :: sa pamamagitan ng kotse
(9) used car :: gamit na kotse
(10) fast car :: mabilis na kotse
1. automobile ::
2. carriage ::
3. auto ::
4. railroad car ::
riles ng tren kotse
5. gondola ::
6. cable car ::
kotseng nagkabit sa kable
car, carer, carers, carly, cars, cary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Face it, dude, whether it's a real CAR
or a virtual CARtoon CAR, you can't drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I'll walk you to your CAR.
You're in Structure 3, Level C, right?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
IN COMMA AFTER HAVING
A CAR ACCIDENT
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Me leave CAR in the wreck yard.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Amy and Penny are already in the CAR,
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Filipino Dictionary: car
Meaning and definitions of car, translation in Filipino
language for car with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of car in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'car'
What car means in Filipino, car meaning
in Filipino, car
definition, examples and pronunciation
of car in Filipino language.