benepisyo, pakinabang, kapakinabangan, kabutihan, bunga, kapararakan, aprobetso, byaya, hitamakabuti, mahita, mapala, mapakinabang
Noun(1) financial assistance in time of need(2) something that aids or promotes well-being(3) a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
Verb(1) derive a benefit from(2) be beneficial for
(1) Churches in Bradford are set to benefit from a cash boost from the region's landfill sites.(2) Finalists benefit from the publicity they receive and from the networking opportunities that arise in the course of the year long programme.(3) Refugee mothers don't even get the milk tokens that mothers on benefit are entitled to.(4) She says it is going to take executives of color to bring about changes to benefit the parity of newsroom diversity.(5) The service can only exist on the subscriptions received from households who benefit from the service.(6) Increased economic and trade promotion and cooperation along the border will benefit both nations.(7) It said the referee had done his best and it was easy with the benefit of sophisticated video technology and hindsight to criticise him.(8) Here is the chance to enjoy ancient geology with the benefit of modern organisation.(9) But the report also recognises that its recommendations were made ├ö├ç├┐with the benefit of hindsight├ö├ç├û.(10) And the cricket world, with its benefit years, charity quizzes and galas, is quite good at rattling buckets.(11) Even the governor admitted in his state of the state address that there was no evidence that the new bill would benefit the economy.(12) With the benefit of clear thinking the men on the field and the mentors on the line conjured, then executed, an unlikely escape plan.(13) Another approach is to examine the area thoroughly, with the benefit of informative and informed opinion.(14) Emily Barr wrote a dark, funny novel called Backpack that, with the benefit of Chick Lit packaging, gained huge sales.(15) They already raise funds through benefit gigs in the town and sponsors but are now inviting people to become Friends of the Festival.(16) A national cultural policy should therefore be put in place without undue delay to benefit the nation.
(1) fringe benefit :: fringe benefits
(2) benefit from :: benepisyo mula sa
(3) unemployment benefit :: kawalan ng trabaho benepisyo
(4) mutual benefit :: mutual benepisyo
(5) child benefit :: pakinabang bata
(6) employee benefit :: benepisyo ng empleyado
(7) for the benefit of :: para sa kapakinabangan ng
(8) benefit of the doubt :: mga benepisyo ng pagdududa
(9) cost benefit analysis :: pagtatasa gastos benepisyo
(10) marginal benefit :: benipisyong marginal
1. good ::
2. advantage ::
3. social security ::
5. welfare ::
6. be advantageous to ::
7. profit from ::
kita mula sa
8. do good ::
gumawa ng mabuti
9. profit ::
1. disadvantage ::
2. drawback ::
3. encumbrance ::
4. hindrance ::
5. impediment ::
depekto sa pagsasalita
6. minus ::
benefit, benefited, benefiting, benefits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...would necessarily BENEFIT
from a prolonged...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
and to sail there
will BENEFIT us all.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
that demonstrated the cognitive BENEFIT
of spendi00:00:49,759 --> 00:00:52,887
00:00:53,054 --> 00:00:55,014
Buddy, I am ready to
drive you into the wildernes00:0016
00:00:55,181 --> 00:00:56,683
anytime you want and leave you there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
You're doing it for future generations
who will BENEFIT from my struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
what can I possibly do
to further BENEFIT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Filipino Dictionary: benefit
Meaning and definitions of benefit, translation in Filipino language for benefit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of benefit in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "benefit"
What benefit means in Filipino, benefit meaning
in Filipino, benefit definition, examples and pronunciation
of benefit in Filipino language.