espesyal, natatangi, pasadya, tangi, naiiba, hindi pangkaraniwan, sadya, namumukod, iba
- espesyalpagdadalubhasaespesyalistapagdadalubhasalalo na
Noun(1) a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price(2) a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant(3) a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) for a special service or occasion(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose(5) having a specific function or scope, or specific(6) first and most important, or particular(7) added to a regular schedule
(1) She was not alone in rendering living flowers, but she made them her special subject.(2) Make a special effort to create your own family legends.(3) Perhaps the special character of the place was signalled by ceremonial activities here about 7000 BC.(4) we always felt special(5) Once an implant has been installed it can't be uninstalled again except with special equipment.(6) I have no special talents, except being able to sing.(7) every field is special to my father(8) She was nothing significant, nothing special , nothing exceptional.(9) It takes a special effort to have an ISDN line put in.(10) Sausage rolls would go down well, especially if the filling was a bit special , perhaps good sausage mince mixed with game or venison.(11) General purpose home computers will gather dust as special purpose machines with cool designs and unbreakable software take over.(12) Credit cards are subject to extensive regulation, but that is a special topic and put to one side.(13) I counted 20 main courses, if you include the four gourmet sandwiches and the evening special .(14) I am committed to the principle of inclusive education for children with special educational needs.(15) His colleagues would not even respect his views about the teaching of his own special subject.(16) Each volume is dedicated to a special topic.
(1) nothing special :: normal lang, walang espesyal
(2) special offer :: special offer
(3) special effects :: special effects
(4) special effect :: espesyal na epekto
(5) special needs :: espesyal na pangangailangan
(6) special features :: espesyal na katangian
(7) special delivery :: espesyal na padala
(8) special guest :: espesyal na panauhin
(9) special edition :: espesyal na edisyon
(10) special day :: espesyal na araw
1. exceptional ::
2. distinctive ::
3. momentous ::
4. specific ::
5. peculiar ::
6. extra ::
7. limited ::
8. particular ::
special, specialism, specialisms, specialist, specialists, specialization, specializations, specially, specials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A Texas Special cattle and calf car
train set with authentic horn and bell!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
I got you something SPECIAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
It's gonna be SPECIAL for Penny and me
to share this with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
and, finally, I will
have my SPECIAL day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Filipino Dictionary: special
Meaning and definitions of special, translation in Filipino language for special with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of special in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "special"
What special means in Filipino, special meaning in Filipino, special definition, examples and pronunciation of special in Filipino language.