labanan, away, laban, digmaan, gera, awayan, digma, gulo, giyera, babaglabanan, lumaban, makipaglaban, maglaban, suntukan, paligsahan, paglabanan, pagpupunyagi, giyerahin, pagpupumilit, timpalak, makibaka bumaka, mandigma, pumuksa, puksain, gerahin, lipulin, lumipol, pag-awayan, makipag-away, mag-away
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) the act of fighting; any contest or struggle(3) an aggressive willingness to compete(4) an intense verbal dispute(5) a boxing or wrestling match
Verb(1) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight(2) fight against or resist strongly(3) make a strenuous or labored effort(4) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
(1) I will fight for more equitable laws(2) they had a fist fight(3) there was another war to fight(4) to win the fight(5) The organization says that the government have done precious little to fight poverty.(6) Following four comeback fights, he was in position to fight new champion Evander Holyfield.(7) we must fight corruption(8) It then occurred to her that she was running away just like she used to do whenever she got into a fight with her parents.(9) the fight for workers' rights(10) I'm gonna take everything I know and fight to preserve the black community.(11) Somewhere between Colorado and New Mexico he got into a fight with an irate florist.(12) If he is really serious about this fight and wants public support then this is the place to start.(13) she didn't want to fight with her mother all the time(14) But Mr Aldred said he will never give up in his fight for justice.(15) two fire trucks raced to the scene to fight the blaze(16) This week he lost his fight for an early release from jail.
(1) to fight :: para lumaban
(2) fight back :: gumanti
(3) fight against :: labanan laban
(4) fight off :: labanan
(5) fight for :: ipakipaglaban
(6) snowball fight :: niyebeng binilo labanan
(7) pillow fight :: pillow paglaban
(8) good fight :: magandang labanan
(9) fight or flight :: away o flight
(10) ready to fight :: handang lumaban
1. brawl ::
2. boxing match ::
3. battle ::
4. argument ::
5. struggle ::
6. will to resist ::
ay upang labanan ang
8. fighting ::
9. brawl ::
11. engage in ::
makisali sa mga
12. quarrel ::
13. campaign ::
14. oppose ::
15. repress ::
16. fight back ::
17. push ::
18. contend ::
19. struggle ::
1. advance ::
2. cultivate ::
3. encourage ::
4. forward ::
5. foster ::
6. further ::
7. nourish ::
magbigay ng sustansiya
8. nurture ::
9. promote ::
fight, fighter, fighters, fighting, fights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't plan on knitting by
the fire while men FIGHT for me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
You know, I don't know if
this counted as a FIGHT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
someone to convince
this lord and that lord to FIGHT for you,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Damn it, children FIGHT. It's over.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
We haven't had
a real FIGHT in nine years.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Filipino Dictionary: fight
Meaning and definitions of fight, translation in Filipino language for fight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fight in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fight"
What fight means in Filipino, fight meaning in Filipino, fight definition, examples and pronunciation of fight in Filipino language.