pagmamalabis, kalapastangananmagmalabis, umabuso, magmalupit, magsamantala, magmura, pumugay ng dangal, gumahasa, lumait, mag-abuso
Noun(1) cruel or inhumane treatment(2) a rude expression intended to offend or hurt(3) improper or excessive use
Verb(1) treat badly(2) change the inherent purpose or function of something(3) use foul or abusive language towards(4) use wrongly or improperly or excessively
(1) Sometimes it will be a term of endearment, sometimes a term of abuse .(2) And house-training of pets is of course not ├ö├ç├┐natural├ö├ç├û, but surely nobody would argue that it was tantamount to animal cruelty and abuse ?(3) The allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation ruined the lives of some teachers, who were wrongfully accused.(4) In working with investigators, device companies should ensure that their actions are consistent with laws intended to combat fraud and abuse .(5) It is alleged that she has continued to abuse alcohol and drugs.(6) If somebody's hurling abuse at you, it may be better to just walk away from the situation.(7) waving his fists and hurling abuse at the driver(8) He was convicted of 15 charges - some of them specimen offences - of indecent assault and more serious sexual abuse .(9) Being a police officer does not mean you can abuse the power given to you.(10) alcohol abuse(11) an abuse of public funds(12) The rest of the participants reported no history of sexual abuse or assault.(13) Because as a federal civil servant, if you're witnessing abuse and corruption, particularly in the White House, where do you go?(14) It is committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.(15) Now imagine all these fans hurling abuse at you.(16) There are no prizes for guessing what value he places on each: bourgeois is always a term of abuse , revolutionary almost always a term of approbation.
(1) child abuse :: pang-aabuso sa mga bata
(2) sexual abuse :: pang-aabusong sekswal
(3) drug abuse :: abuso sa droga
(4) substance abuse :: inabusong sangkap
(5) to abuse :: sa pang-aabuso
(6) alcohol abuse :: paglalasing
(7) self-abuse :: pagmamalabis ng sarili
(8) abuse of power :: Abuso sa kapangyarihan
(9) drug of abuse :: bawal na gamot ng pang-aabuso
(10) solvent abuse :: kakayahang makabayad ng utang abuso
1. misuse ::
3. corruption ::
5. addiction ::
8. misuse ::
9. mistreat ::
10. insult ::
11. ill-use ::
mag-abuso sa paggamit
12. shout ::
abuse, abused, abuses, abusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am a procurer, I ABUSE kids.
And all that because of a button.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I'm not the one
giving the boy whores to ABUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I don't ABUSE them to satisfy royal whims
or force them to ABUSE each other.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
there are emotional issues,
personal issues, some drug ABUSE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I like people who don't, like,
ABUSE the Constitution.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Filipino Dictionary: abuse
Meaning and definitions of abuse, translation in Filipino language for abuse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of abuse in Filipino and in English
Tags for the entry "abuse"
What abuse means in Filipino, abuse meaning
in Filipino, abuse definition, examples and pronunciation
of abuse in Filipino language.